I finally completed my first iPhone 4 theme. The day I got my iPhone 4 I knew I had to mod it and make it look like I wanted. I love simplicity, so thus a simplistic theme.
1. Change the status-bar to Jaku's curved status bar. I can't find it at the moment. Otherwise I'll make one of my own
2. Change Opera Mini's icon as I don't quite like it
3. Remove the camera icon from Lockscreen as soon as a Cydia tweak comes out to remove it --- done using Springtomize for iOS 5.0+
What I used in this:
The very first thing to NOTE is: you need to have a Jailbroken iPhone as you will require Cydia
1. LS Sleek 12hr Blue
3. Target Page Indicators (but they are hidden for now)
4. Invisible Tap 2 Unlock iOS
5. Remove Slider
6. Remove Slider Background
7. Remove Slide to Unlock
8. Arrows WiFi SignalBars
9. Transparent Dock (enabled in Winterboard)
Also, download the "CleanStatus" tweak from Cydia to turn off all the mumbo-jumbo in the statusbar!
Any questions, feel free to ask!
The "Download" is actually just the two screenshots of the Lockscreen and Homescreen. dA wasn't letting me publish it without a .ZIP file somehow..weird
More themes will follow!